Tuesday, April 5, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Ohh Reenz, Happy Birthday my love! :)  How do I love thee?  Let me count the ways...
1. Your unending optimism!  Anyone who knows you is infected by it!
2.  The fact that I can have the crappiest day ever and spend 5 minutes with you and feel 8 million times better
3. No pants dance parties
4.  Tipsy haunted excursions into our attic...kinda
5.  Your sexylegz
6. The fact that I can say anything and you still won't think I'm weird
7.  Swing dancing...or whatever the kind of dancing we do is called
8.  You don't care if I have zombie hands, you still love me
9.  You give the best hugs ever ever evuh evar
10.  You are part of my family :)
11.  You get me and know my history and you don't find that very often
12.  Our adventures!
13.  Taking shots of wine during a 2 hour German wine parade
14.  What's Up and the many times we've performed it
15.  THEME PARTIES!
16.  Our random "MY LIFE IS SMOTHERING ME" ice cream, Kellogg, Climax trip
17.  Opening with you at Potbelly was the only time I ever liked opening, haha!
18.  You were one of the best roommates I've ever had
19.  We are both "crazy" ladies...you with your plants and me with my cat
20.  You are my soul sister and I have no doubt that we will be friends forevah
21.  There are about 100 million songs that remind me of you and one of the crazy memories we have
22.  When I see you I get really excited and do a little jig
23.  You mope with me and sit on the couch and watch Gone with the Wind when we're sad
24.  We've had lots of fun summers together...summer in Ypsi, summer in Chicago, you name it
25.  We will be old lady friends (and you will probably be the nice one!)
26.  I'm glad you're alive because you've made my life better by being my best friend :)

There ya have it...one reason for every year!  Love you Reenz and PARTY hardy! :)

3 comments:

  1. BECKERZBECKERZBECKERZBECKERZBECKERZBECKERZLEEEEEEEEEEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! I WANT TO SAY THAT THIS MADE ME CRY, BUT IT ACTUALLY JUST MADE ME SMILE SO MUCH THAT I ALMOST THREW UP THE HANGY THING IN THE BACK OF MY THROAT! I LOVE YOU BECKERZ!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so lucky. NOBODY else has a best friend like you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to combine a bunch of the events up above into one day. Like...lets go to a German wine parade and "swing" dance then get called up on stage and sing "What's Up" then eat a bunch of Eis and go to a cat garden, etc.

    ReplyDelete